![]() |
| I don't know what she was making this face at but I was dying. |
![]() |
| Callie and her buddy Jeter at Cody's school Christmas program |
| Callie and her other boyfriend Nixon |
| their first kiss |
![]() |
| Christmas hair do |
![]() |
| She loved our little Santa this year. They were the same size. |
![]() |
| snuggku |
![]() |
| She had no idea her nose was bleeding. She freaked out as soon as she realized. |
![]() |
| Snuggles in Mom and Dad's bed because she is the favorite. |
| Dancing with her friend Rachel in between rows during church |
![]() |
| Tickle time with Elsa |
![]() |
| riding Papa Dug's horsey |
![]() |
| Callie got hurt while she was dressed up as a cow. The pictures were priceless |
![]() |
| I asked her over and over to not touch the nativity on the table. I found her like this every day. |
![]() |
| more snuggles with Nixon |
![]() |
| This is how she crosses her eyes. |
![]() |
| She got into my makeup and put makeup all over her lips and face. |
![]() |
| Callie and Navey getting into trouble together. |




















No comments:
Post a Comment